First Impressions (Johanna)

My first impressions of my first summer research experience was how helpful and welcoming everyone was. When I came in the first day I was still learning how things worked around the building but everyone definitely made it easier to adjust and be able to complete certain tasks. Since it was my first research I ever experienced so far I didn’t know what to expect but I did think that I would have to do and learn everything on my own in order to complete certain tasks.
What was most interesting to me was coding and trying to find different outflows of protostars. To begin with I did not even know what that was and so learning how to catalog all the outflows was challenging for me but it definitely opened my mind on future career paths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)