First Impressions (Zuhah)

The research I am doing this summer is not what I expected. I expected the research to be monotonous and repetetive, which is what paleontology and lab work is often shown to be. It is actually very interesting to me, and is much more involved than I thought. Our supervisors (I think that’s the best term) are also much cooler than I thought they would be.
I find the geology aspect of the research very interesting. I didn’t realize that paleontology and geology were so closely related, and that they relied on each other so much. I also did not know that there were so many ways to classify rocks and learn about the Earth through them. It is surprising how rocks can show us just how small we really are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Amir:All about me