Training #3 (Cyril King)


6/21/18:
Greetings,
        My name is Cyril King and I am a rising junior attending Engineering Science University Magnet School. The project I will be doing this summer is the CRISP (Center for Research on Interface Structures and Phenomena), involving the study of physics and the application of surface material and its behavior. This is relevant to the broader field of physics that my lab is in because it relates to natural science and study of matter in motion and its behavior. Furthermore, the lab allows the conduction of energy and force.
     I am looking forward to participating and contributing to the research at Yale. However, I am still nervous about what I will be specifically doing especially knowing that a lot of the information I will be receiving and labs I will be doing is completely new to me since, my school doesn't offer this opportunity.
Sincerely,
                  Cyril King

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)