Training 3 (Ethan Weed)

This summer, Amir and I will be contributing to research in many ways. Not only will we be assembling air pollutant monitors, but we will also have the opportunity to work in the field to help build systems that collect atmospheric measurements and data. Our work will help contribute to data collection and further developing atmospheric data collection methods.

Next Tuesday, I will be starting my internship. I am excited, and look forward to my first day in the lab. I am excited to experience a lab environment and get a feel for what its like to work with a team of people in a lab environment. More importantly, however, I hope to contribute in some way toward a scientific cause. If I am able to effectively collect data and offer valuable resources to the teams research, I will know that have done my job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)