Training #3 (Zuhah)

This is the third day of training. I learned a lot about my internship today. Our project is about the collections, ecology, and food webs in the Western Interior Seaway (WIS). This includes many organisms, including ancient "sea monsters", microorganisms, invertebrates, and echinoderms. This displays a large portion of the ecosystem at the time, and shows the diversity in the ecosystem. This also ties in with invertebrate paleontology, the main focus of the internship, because it displays how they interacted with other organisms and their lifestyle. I am looking forward to seeing fossils and understanding how organisms survived and lived with the amount of diversity in the WIS. I am nervous about the amount of research we have to do because of the amount of organisms and diversity in the WIS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Amir:All about me