First Impressions (Ethan)

Going into my first day, we immediately got into a car and went out into the field. I didn’t know what to expect, but I knew I would enjoy my experience. The whole day that followed, my partner and I were setting up equipment and aiding in the construction of of a field site that will be used for years. I knew going into it that my experience at the lab would be hands on, but I didn’t expect to be outside on the field so much. My experience in the lab has been very interactive, and has heavily revolved around the technical side of things. I have had so much fun working under Dr. Gentner and his students, and Amir and I continue to contribute to projects that will be used for years to come. As our time through our internship continues, we will eventually get the opportunity to collect some of our first pieces of data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)