Amir:All about me

Hello, my name is Amir Bond-Little, and I am currently a Junior and a  rising Senior this summer. I attend the Engineering and Science University Magnet School; so, I already have a strong interest in STEM going to a school based around it. I joined EVO my freshman year of high school because I thought it was a great program to join, since, I'm deeply interested in the science field.  When I go to college I plan to pursue neuroscience, although, I'm not completely sure on that yet if that's the definite field of science I want to get into. As of right now, I want to become a Neurologist in the future.
What I really look forward to getting from the internship is honestly a great experience. I have an interest in chemistry and environmental science. I do a program through EVO called Environmental Leaders, and I gained an interest in the environmental science. Also, I haven't worked in a professional lab setting before; so, this will be an exciting new experience getting into actual research. I  really look forward to working with Dr.Gentner and my partner  Ethan and expanding my knowledge and interest in Environmental Science and Chemical Engineering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)