Sarah : All about me

Hello my name is Sarah Azmal.

I am currently 16 years old going into junior year at an engineering science magnet school. My interests and hobbies includes reading and makeup. I am interested in going into a medical career. Being in an engineering and science school has been giving me options on what I would want to be in the future. I have always enjoyed the arts but going to after schools that have to do with science have always interested me more. For example when I first started going to evolutions I have realized the passion I have for science. The things we do in Evo such as going around the museum and learning things from fossils to bugs have been fascinating to me.


Ever since I have been going to Evo it has been giving me opportunities such as giving me the opportunity of being in this internship. The reason on why I decided to accepted going into this internship was because I wanted to push myself into doing things that are not usually what I would do. But I have pushed my myself and have been applying to so many programs in the summer and now I get to not only work with Yale students but to also work in a field that I have never even heard about. Also for this internship I also wanted to be able to do learn more about myself and to see if I would like invertebrate paleontology and if I wanted to pursue a career in that type of field. Now that I am going into my third year of high school I should start thinking about what I should pursue in, what attracts me the most, and what am I most interested in and this internship would help me do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)