Training #3 ( Sarah Azmal )


My project this summer will be about analyzing invertebrate fossils in the geological record. What I will be doing is explore the collections, ecology, and food webs in the WIS. What I will also do is take pictures of many fossils and document it online, also gain experience with 3D imaging and photogrammetry, using state-of-the-art equipment at the West Campus Imaging Lab.. Future research will be going throughout the whole project.  I will also investigate reconstructing food webs in the Seaway and how to engage others to learn about this fascinating and different ecosystem.


What I look forward on the first day is getting to know my professor and actually learning what invertebrate paleontology is and doing hands on activity with fossils. What i'm nervous about is still not knowing what my internship is about and not finishing the research poster and disappointing not only my professor but my partner as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)