Johanna: All About Me

My name is Johanna Cando and I am currently a sophomore at Hill Regional Career High School. I joined EVO this year and I will be going into my second year this fall. One topic I have really been interested in for a while is astronomy. I had always been fond of seeing all the stars and how they form different shapes. It is definitely a career I am looking to go to and being able to work with Dr. Arce this summer is just such a huge opportunity for me. Though it would be my first time working in an actual lab, I feel confident that I will do my best to reach my goals for this summer. I am definitely excited to expand my knowledge on Astronomy and just be able to get a full-on experience in the lab. I know I will definitely benefit from this opportunity. I hope to meet more students like me throughout this internship and be able to work together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)