Cyril: All About Me

My name is Cyril Albert King Jr. (also known as Cj), and I am participating in The Center for Research on Interface Structures and Phenomena (CRISP) Internship; a department dedicated to exploring the application of materials by surfaces and interfacial properties. I am ecstatic about the CRISP Internship since they aren't available to take at my school (Engineering Science University Magnet School). Education is essential to me, and I want all the opportunities I can get to achieve my dream of going into the medical field to become a Physician. I’ve been striving to learn almost all of my life with a robust passion for supplementary, concomitant knowledge.

I’ve never participated in any experience that involved such rigorous and substantial learning and skill. Nevertheless, I am determined that I will take the skills I have acquired in my life and grow from mistakes, hardships and this opportunity given. The idea that I have the advantage of contributing to extensive research at Yale University and Southern Connecticut University causes me to be immensely forever grateful. In general, I am still learning, and I have a lot of room for improvement, so hopefully CRISP can provide me more skills I could acquire and carry on throughout my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Details (Zuhah)

Project Description (Cyril King)

Project Details (Tatiana)